We are always looking for ways to make attending our conferences a comfortable and welcoming experience for all attendees. Below you will find some details about ways we have tried to do that. If there is anything else that would make your Compact20 experience better, please don't hesitate to ask. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Some key points:
- Our registration system provides attendees with the opportunity to indicate if they have accessibility needs. If you indicate that you have accessibility needs when registering, a Compact20 staff member will contact you to follow up to help ensure those needs are met. Campus Compact does not require that any conference attendee disclose a disability; however, we can better meet specific needs if we know well ahead of time that a reasonable accommodation will be required.
- If you require onsite accessibility assistance during the conference either during regular conference hours or after-hours, please contact Lauren Cramer, Compact20 events planner, at email@example.com with “Onsite Accessibility” in the subject line.
- Interpreters, including American Sign Language and Computer Assisted Real Time Captioning (CART), will be available if requested.
- Attendees requiring an attendant or assistant to facilitate their participation and accessibility needs can request a complimentary registration for their attendant or assistant. To register an attendant/assistant, please contact Lauren Cramer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lactating Parents: A lactation room will be available.
- We work hard to provide healthy meals that meet a wide range of dietary needs. Please share your dietary selections during the online registration.
- Gender neutral bathrooms will be available.
- ADA approved service animals are welcome in all spaces.