We are always looking for ways to make attending our conferences a comfortable and welcoming experience for all attendees. Below you will find some details about ways we have tried to do that. If there is anything else that would make your Compact24 experience better, please don't hesitate to ask. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Some key points:
- Our registration system provides attendees with the opportunity to indicate if they have accessibility needs. If you indicate that you have accessibility needs when registering, a Compact24 staff member will contact you to follow up to help ensure those needs are met. Campus Compact does not require that any conference attendee disclose a disability; however, we can better meet specific needs if we know well ahead of time that a reasonable accommodation will be required.
- Interpreters, including American Sign Language and Computer Assisted Real Time Captioning (CART), will be available if requested.
- Attendees requiring an attendant or assistant to facilitate their participation and accessibility needs can request a complimentary registration for their attendant or assistant. To register an attendant/assistant, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Lactating Parents: we will provide a dedicated lactation room for the duration of the conference.
- We work hard to provide healthy meals that meet a wide range of dietary needs. Please share your dietary selections during the online registration.
- Gender neutral bathrooms will be available.
- ADA approved service animals are welcome in all spaces.