Click the magnifying glass for additional information, such as description, meeting times, and co-facilitators
- There is no fee to participate.
- Participants commit to attend all scheduled virtual meetings for the CoP.
- Each CoP will meet regularly for six sessions between late September and early December 2022. The specific meeting dates and times for each CoP can be found in the session description.
- Meetings will take place online via Zoom using a webcam. Participants will need access to high speed internet and a webcam and be able to use Zoom.
- CoP participants will be selected with the intention of creating a diverse learning community that includes multiple perspectives and experiences, institutions, roles, and approaches to community engagement. Additional criteria for participation include applicants' commitment to personal and professional growth and development and their desire to deeply engage in an inclusive learning community with peers. All CoPs embrace and embody the following equity-based principles that:
- (a) everyone has knowledge to share,
- (b) everyone has learning to do, and
- (c) participants bring many identities and ways of knowing and that such diverse expressions should be encouraged and incorporated into CoP activities.
Contact Clayton Hurd at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Communities of Practice.
Communities of Practice are open to active Campus Compact members and are a benefit of Campus Compact membership. If you have a question about your member status, please contact Natalie at email@example.com.
Application deadline extended for two remaining CoPs: Now due 10/7