Join colleagues from around the country as we share our robust agenda for Campus Compact's community college members. Developed from input from key stakeholders, the rejuvenated Community College Network will build systems to intentionally share learning and highlight the impact of members, elevate member expertise, foster strategic partnerships, and build a foundation for long-term growth and sustainability.
September 6, 2022, 3:00 - 4:00 pm EDT
September 23, 2022, 12:00 - 1:00 pm EDT
Who should attend?
We encourage both prospective and current members to join! Information will be shared that is relevant to constituents across the institution—presidents and chancellors, senior administrators, faculty, and community engagement professionals.
Although participation in our Community College Network is limited to Campus Compact members, we know that there are many institutions who are currently deciding whether to join—if this applies to you, we highly encourage you to join this meeting to see for yourself how serious we are about advancing and centering the work of community colleges.
What can I expect?
We are thrilled to share with you the new Community College Network’s design, objectives, and activities–each of which meet the calls and demands we’ve heard. During the information session, you will:
- Meet the 2022-2023 Community College Network Fellows and key Compact staff dedicated to supporting the Network
- See the line-up of technical assistance and workshops
- Learn about the research agenda and expected outcomes
- Hear about the in-person and virtual programming planned for this year
- Provide feedback on network focus areas and plans