Campus Compact invites members to join in a series of “coalition conversations” for collective thinking and action focused on common themes in our work. These conversations are part of our coalition-building work, driven by members committed to collaboratively advancing community and civic engagement work in higher education. The following topics have been identified by members during regular network meetings:
- Re-engaging Students in Community (Jan 19)
- Keeping it Going: Advancing institutionalization of community engagement in times of transition (Feb 3)
- Considering Approaches to Faculty Development (Feb 16)
Each conversation will be contextualized by members who are actively thinking about these questions and their own experiences, with dedicated time for deeper sharing and consideration of ideas for action:
- What is your context? What specific issues and challenges are you facing in your context?
- What are you doing? What are you offering or facilitating at your institution to serve/advance your work in this area?
- What’s next? What are you hoping to do to move your agenda forward? How might you imagine channeling the power of our coalition/network to advance your own goals and program development?
Open to Campus Compact members only
All sessions held 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern